Monday, October 15, 2012

Nervous

Okay I admit I am pretty nervous. Really. I have never been on one of those air planes. Closest I have ever gotten was the parkade outside of the airport, waiting in the truck for mom and dad to do something. I have to admit I did not care for that at all so not sure on my thoughts on the airport and the airplane. I don't think I will be able to look out the window so knowing exactly where we are really depends on guess work on my part. So I Guess I can imagine I am just in the truck going somewhere in my little kennel.

Tomorrow morning this time I will have experienced a whole new world! Oh can't wait. Mom says it only takes about a day to get where we are going. Two car rides and two flights. So that should be not to bad. And since Mom and Dad have both done this before we should be good! Although they have never taken me with them before so this will be new for all of us.

We were looking up on the website that the Houston Airport is supposed to have a potty place for me to go.I sure hope so! Wow what will I do if there is no potty place until we get to Belize! Mom put a potty pad in my kennel for me so I won't be too embarrassed if I have to make a potty before we find a spot somewhere along the way. that way all she has to do is take it out and put a fresh one down. I do hate it when my bed smells like an outhouse! Ewww you know I do have a pretty sensitive nose you know. And plus its embarrassing to have to potty in my kennel!

So we are up way to early! This part I don't like much either, I am pretty sure mom is not enjoying the early sojourn either. She does not do mornings very well at all! I will help her get through it though no one can resist my cute bright and bushy face first thing in the morning!

Well we are off to the airport soon, so I will let you know how our wonderful adventure goes today! Ooooo fun and excitement!

Cheers

Sniff you on the other side!!

No comments:

Post a Comment