Saturday, October 13, 2012

Two more sleeps

So I am getting a bit nervous. Only two more sleeps before we are on a plane for Belize. I have never been on a plane before. We have to go through security too! OH not feeling good.

Porsha is at our friends house now. I kinda miss her but at least I have mom and dad. I think she will be okay she has lots of friends there to play with and keep her company. Me well I guess from what I hear I get to play with the iguanas there are supposed to be lots and some of them even come into the house to visit! That should be cool.

It snowed here for a couple days and boy was it cold! Would have froze my noogers .... if I had some to freeze that is. I will not miss that for sure if what mom and dad say is true and it is warm all the time where we are going.  I hope I like it. Six months seems like a long time but then when you turn around it will be time to come back again I think. It was like this summer one minute we were planning all of our events and the next we were sitting there wondering where all the time got too.

We spent a few days at the acreage. It was not too bad really this time. Morgan left me alone mostly which I like. Dylan is interesting not sure what to make of him yet, he smells nice anyway! He is not as threatening as Morgan but I reserve the right to reserve judgment on whether he will be okay or not.

So 36 hours and we are off on a new adventure.
I will for sure let everyone know how that goes!

Going to go and have a bit of sleep now

Here's barking at you!

No comments:

Post a Comment