Friday, September 21, 2012

A day closer to . . . . . squirrel!

Good morning! I LOVE mornings! I am the perfect polar opposite to my mom in that respect. She is NOT a morning person. I wait and wait and wait for her to get up. I am SOOO excited when she finally does get up.
"Hey mom, yoo hoo! Down here! Look at me! Wanna play huh huh? Come on! I got my squeaky!! Dad! Dad! Mom's not playing what's wrong with her?"
I try really really hard but she is kind of lackadaisical, I know big word, I heard mom use it once she had to explain what it meant so now I know.

So okay I give up and ask if I can crawl into my pocket. Now I admit I am annoyed and try to get her to pay attention to me by sticking my head in front of her face when she is trying to read or do the computer. It never works though :-( so I end up having to go play by myself. I HATE playing by myself. Or have a nap, usually the nap wins!

So we went to do laundry yesterday at my dads sisters house. I love her house, it is a mansion! I can run and run and run around and around and around. So much fun!


I do not love the neighbour mutts though they bark and bark. And there mom is just as bad for letting them! Have some respect already! I only bark when it is absolutely necessary to protect my mom and dad.  Well also when I go outside and the neighbor barky dogs are out I want to rip there throats out!!! GRRRRR!  >:-|
Oh sorry, (shake my head) ..... Mom and dad never let me and once the wave of craziness passes I am okay ignoring them. Stupid mutts anyway. Everyone hates a dog that talks too much and never knows when to shut up.

My job is to protect my mom, my dad's job is to protect me and my mom. So between me and my dad my mom will always be okay.  I really don't like it when she leaves me behind especially in the truck. Do you know what kind of weirdo's are out there that can hurt her!! She really needs to take me with her to keep all the creepers away! Even when I bark and bark at her when she leaves me in the truck she won't listen, stubborn, that's my mom. I am always soooo relieved when she gets back.

I am a bit sad Porsha can't come with us to Belize. Mom says she is too big and not allowed under the seat like me so she has to go and stay at a friends house. I think she will like it because the have LOTS of friends for her to keep her company. She is old too, 12 dog years so that is like over 80 in human years! I try and play with her a lot, most of the time she ignores me.  I think she is going a bit deaf cause she does not always listen to mom and dad. But I love her anyway and I will miss her I am sure mom and dad will too :-(

K well I am getting sleepy watching my mom pack for our trip. I am going to go lay on my dad and have a nap now.

Catch ya later






No comments:

Post a Comment