Thursday, September 27, 2012

Facebook

Mom checks facebook everyday. I go in climb into my pocket lots so I see it to. I am not sure why she needs to check it out everyday, as far as I can see it is just stupid. Most of the people she has  'friends' she has never met and never will. And of all the people she knows, not sure but I think it is over 200 maybe even 300, I only notice a handful that actually are in any way interesting or that even pay attention to what she has to say. Again only half of them people we actually have met face to face. As far as I can see it is a great way to not feel good about yourself because all your 'friends' are always ignoring you! They are all like, look at me! Like me! I am important! And I guess we are all important, but I think it is stupid for people to expect everyone to like like like them but don't return the favour. 

I thinks its funny too how 'larger' people especially girls learn to take 'skinny' face pics for there facebook profiles! I think my mom has even done that a time or two. So whats up with not being yourself and who cares anyway what other people think. You are who you are and if you are not being nasty to others you are beautiful! I love being a dog, I can have a good hair day or a bad hair day, or be skinny or fat and it does not matter, I am who I am. 



No one is telling me I have to look a certain way or be a certain size, except my doctor of course. Well and my mom when she says I need a hair cut cause I  am getting to dirty outside. I can look funny and its okay I am still cute. I think everyone should be like me, love life, love me, love my family and who cares what anyone thinks. I wake up happy and I go to sleep happy. And I do my job (yes I have a job I protect my mom and dad!) and am happy to do it. 

Okay my brain is a little smaller than the average person, and I never over think things like my mom has a tendency to do, probably cause my brain is smaller. Big brains make for annoying side effects like feeling bad someone said something mean to you or imagining what someone else it thinking. Like really? Who cares. My advice: love your hair, be nice, who cares what others think (as long as they can't physically hurt you!) live your life, love your life.

So mom and dad check out facebook throughout the day, I don't know why. Boredom? Curiosity? The morbid need to be ignored? I guess sometimes its good to see that someone else is having the same problem you are, solidarity and knowing your not alone and all that. And sometimes its nice to know that your not as stupid as someone else, or as bad. Or maybe just as good or even better than someone else at something. It could be the need to know someone else is worse off too, sometimes I need to know that another dog is in worse shape than me makes me feel better about my life, ummmm okay ya . . . .  . . no it doesn't. But it seems to work for others. 

Alright I'll admit sometimes it is just nice to know what other people are doing, and to know your not alone in the world. Some people are actually interesting and funny. And when I watch I see some cool things that I never would of seen or known about otherwise.  

I myself can live without Facebook. or any other electronic way to keep up with the neighbours or keep tabs on the neighbours cause I DON'T CARE :-D Mom and Dad are going to have to learn to be like me cause when we go to Belize maybe they won't be able to be checking the internet all the time. I am sooo excited! I can't wait! We can do more things together. That will be fun. 

So maybe something cool will happen today. Will let you know.

Sniff ya later.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment