Monday, September 24, 2012

OH OH about the Rave!!!

So yup we had company yesterday, it was so tiring! All those little people coming in and out of my yard. Thinking they can touch me, that's what Porsha is for! She likes it (weirdo)! Touch her! Leave me alone. What ever am I going to do when I am all alone for the winter and there is no Porsha to sacrifice? Okay so it is not a sacrifice to her she loves the attention, I don't get it but am happy she does.



On the bright side I got to eat chicken! MMMMMM chicken. I love chicken and turkey days I always get some it is great.

Dad is counting down for Belize, how many days did he say again? Ummm . . . . . . . . hmmmmm 20 something I think. Thats not to many I think.  Mom read about scorpions and told us, they sound interesting, good thing I don't wear shoes though! They hide in shoes. Also spiders as big as me! Well almost that should be cool too! Okay mom does not think so and hopes she does not see one to close up, she said its okay to look at them from a distance.

OH oh oh I just remembered! Mom and dad had to work last weekend and we got to go along! We go along a lot but usually we stay in the house but this time we got to go with them to work. It was at this thing with big annoying booming sounds, mom said it was rave music. It was sooo annoying! But the things we saw were crazy! We saw all these big bright colored animals walking around, funny though they only walked on two feet. There were pink ones and green ones and yellow ones with fuzzy legs and heads and no fur in the middle like a fancy shaved white dyed poodle. I seen poodles like that before, like mom used to dye Porsha pink or blue with Kool-aid that was fun!
We had to spend a lot of time in our playpen, we were in a park that did not allow real animals! Can you believe it??!! It was okay for all the big peop-anim-les to run around peeing behind the trees, but not us real dogs, really not sure how that works?! Hey mom should have done that, dyed Porsha and me pink or blue! Then we would have fit right in and security would not have been always trying to kick her out because then she would not have looked like a real dog!
I saw a big creepy orange worm thingy, when I say big I mean 100 ft tall (well to me anyway), thats right it had no face or anything, scared the bejesus out of me! Looked like a huge glow worm, good thing it had no mouth it look hungry!  Dad told me about this thing called 'bath salts' the kids are taking today that makes them eat peoples faces off!!!! Again good thing the worm had no mouth! Scary!
Also something called a hoarasaurus, very funny, a girl dressed up in really colorful clothes okay not dressed in as little clothes as possible, with colorful furry legs and really BIG hair. They stuck them in cages and made them dance!! Poor things..... but it made us  laugh and laugh. Again questioning the crazy rules about real animals not being allowed in the park??!!
Last time there were naked people too! This time cause it was in a city there was none. Some of the people were almost naked though.
We met some really cool people too though! Friendly and fun. I don't much like people as you know but they were nice. Lots of them wear something called a 'spirit hood ' I think moms says it is called it is a big furry hood with ears sewn on and long scarfy things hanging down with mitts on the end. Man how they must envy me! :-D   They come in every color imaginable some even look like feathers! Dad wants one cause he wants to be an animal just like me! :-) Mom said no :-(
Maybe if we lived here in the winter and they needed one to wear to stay warm but mom thinks its hilarious that people wear furry hoods and furry leg warmers when it is plus 100 outside. Actually I think its pretty funny too! Really what do they wear in the winter they must freeze to death. There were people dressed like pirates, and people from alice in wonderland it was like a great big wacky Halloween party in the middle of summer!! I wish you could have seen it!

Some people seemed a little spaced out (okay a LOT spaced out) , mom says it was because they were (shhh.... on drugs). They act all weird, and like they are your best friend, the kind of people you know would hide in their basement and play video games and only talk to people on the computer if they were not high on something.  Annoying as long as they are not trying to talk to you but hilarious otherwise!

That was the last event we went to this year. I will tell you about the others some day too. Like the one we went to in the mountains with the naked people! That was an eye opener for sure. We even saw naked men (old fat naked men) at that one! Each to there own I guess.

All stories for another day!
Have to go hide in my blanket cave now and rest. All this story telling wears me out.

Bark at ya later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment