Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Import permits, Stuff and stuffies. . . . . .

Hey so we got the pet import permit today! That's awesome so I don't have to worry that I will not get into the country when we get there now. That is a relief, what would I ever do if my mom and dad had to leave me, I would be SO SCARED! Oh just thinking about it is scary! Okay not going to think about it. So thank goodness we got the import permit.

Mom and dad are trying to sell some stuff. It's crazy how much stuff there is for sale! There is so much stuff for sale no one wants to buy it I think.  I  know that the things we have for sale are good things but dad says everyone wants everything for next to nothing now a days. So if you don't sell if for next to nothing you end up stuck with it, but mom says that she would rather keep something or give it to someone before she sells it to someone who offers 5 cents on a dollar.

 I don't think I have that much stuff, just a few squeaky stuffies (hehehe) and a sweater and a leash oh and my new travel kennel. That's pretty much it, well except for the scissors, medicine, food, treats, brush, blankets, shampoo, nail clippers, ......... ok wow I guess I do have stuff.

'Me with my duck and my beaver squeaky stuffies!!

I don't want to sell my things though. I LOVE love love my stuffies, no one else can have them but me! Well maybe I would share with Porsha if she asked nice. Oh I could sell the scissors or the shaver that would be great then I could go bohemian! Ya your right that is not going to happen, but everyone has to have a dream right! I hope mom is going to pack my squeaky stuffies and maybe a blanket and some treats when we go to Belize. 

I spent yesterday with mom and dad in the truck. Lots of driving. It's okay I am used to it really and just nap, except the waiting in the truck for them when they went shopping. Like I said before I do not like that at all.  But they are usually not gone to long . . . . . . . in human minutes that is, it seems a lot longer to me in my dog minutes though. I think it is cause my heart beats faster or maybe cause I am a lot smaller. It was nice of mom to sit with me in the truck when dad went to the doctor though! I liked that sometimes dad sits with me too when mom does stuff. I like it best when I can go with them though! Once when I was a baby my dad took me into the Walmart in his coat and the mean lady at the door made him put me in the truck all by myself! I was only a baby she was a mean lady! What did she think I was going to do jump out of my dads coat and run around the store peeing on everything? I like to go in the dog stores. There is so much to see and smell! Usually I get a treat and now that I am growing up and the other little dogs don't scare me there are lots of friends to meet too, except I still don't like the really big dogs they are still scary. 

Well going to go outside and pee and make sure there none of those pesky rabbits hanging around and then get ready for bed now. 

Talk to you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment