Thursday, September 20, 2012

Going to Belize!! Okay anyone know where that is?

Okay here it goes. I am a two year old male, neutered (shudder), Yorkshire Terrier.

I love my squeakies, liver treats and sleeping in the 'pocket' that is my 'mom's' jacket/housecoat.



I  guess I am going to Belize!! Where ever that is. Can you believe it! My 'mom' is working on getting the import permit right now. She was a bit worried she would not get it in time and then where would I be?! But that's my mom she is a bit of a worrier, okay more like if she does not get what she wants the day she wants it she is a bit like me when I want my ham bone, I get REALLY focused on the bone and bug people till I get it. Okay I admit I don't EVER get ham bones but I would be like that if I did :-( and I should get a ham bone don't you think!

So she finally heard back from the BHA (Belizian Health Authority) today. Not sure what that is but I imagine I don't want to piss them off as that could go very badly for me. They told us it would be a few days and then the permit would be ready. So we can relax about that now! Good thing too especially since my flight is already booked and paid for.

Mom and dad also bought me my new travel kennel. I was really not to sure about it when they first got it. Something new and all that. But after being forced into it a few times, I am okay with it now. Much more comfy than sitting on my mom's knee in the truck as I have a tendency to slip off that. It has got a nice padded bottom and lots of room to stretch out in. Also it has this really cool leash thingy inside with a metal end on it! I do LOVE to chew on metal things, and it is a lot easier to chew than my dog tags. To get them in my mouth takes a bit of acrobatics and is a bit tiring.

I got two new squeakies too! A duck and a beaver. Love love love them.

Had to go to the doctor to get my check up and needles (:-O Was not to bad my doctor is a great guy! I don't mind it toooo much. The check up is a lot better than when I went and got my nuts cut off!! YES REALLY. . .  I mean barbaric?! Not to bad now though hardly miss them at all. I am pretty sure they lied about my voice going up though, pretty sure it did not change too much. So ya got the required shots and are all ready to go on the health front now.

Yesterday I got a haircut. I don't mind it to much I guess but I wish mom would NOT GO NEAR THE HEAD! Geez does she not know it is LOUD and SCARY! Dad had to hold me I feel a 'bit' better when he does but really why can't I just go bohemian? Dread locks sound cool! Always wanted to try them. Pretty sure mom is not going to let me go that way though (sigh). As if that was not enough they took me to Petsmart and got my nails trimmed. That's not so bad the horrifying part was being left there!! YA all alone with all these strangers! K I really hate that part. Mom and dad were gone F  O  R E V E R! I really do hate that thank god it does not happen to often. I guess if I let them do it, it would solve the problem but I do not trust them NEAR my nails so guess I will have to put up with the occasional nail trim.

So ya I guess I am off to Belize for six months!!! Will keep you posted on the progress.

 Gotta go nap now check ya later!


No comments:

Post a Comment