Saturday, September 22, 2012

Here we go loopy loo

Here we go loopy loo, here we go loopy liii, here we go loopy loo, all on a Saturday Night!!!

It's Saturday what fun can we get into?!

K so really I did not do much Friday Night except go for a walk around the campground where we got our new site and permanent summer home now.  I love my walks sniffing the daily newspaper! So many stories. There are a lot of really nice places here. I am going to be so excited when we get to set up in or permanent spot next spring and mom and dad can build me a big fenced yard.

The weather has been fantastic this month so far. Nice cause I hate the cold and we do not go to Belize until October. Mom says it is nice and hot there I will like it. I hope so cause I hate winter, last winter I froze my little tushy off. There are a LOT of hornets to chase this time of year! Mom says it is a good thing that I don't catch any cause they would sting my mouth and that would be bad, but they are annoying and I love to try and catch them.


OH today is a road trip day! I guess we have to go into town and buy something for a BBQ tomorrow. We get company! Alright that is not a happy excited cause I really dislike company. Strange people coming into my space and mom and dad insist I have to be nice, but I don't have to like it. Especially if they are those uncontrolled little people! Hey they try and poke my eyes out or pull off my ears, thank god I have no tail! Just cause I am cute does not mean you can be mean to me, try to tell them that though. No matter how much I warn them away they just keep coming at me. Not the most trustworthy creatures on earth I can tell you that much! I am pretty much a one family dog and it takes me a looooong time to accept anyone new into my family. People just can't be trusted you know, especially little people.  I know that makes my mom sad and a bit embarrassed that I don't trust people but I don't care I don't trust them.
OH and big dogs! They are very scary I mean really one chomp and I am someones lunch! Imagine something 10 times bigger than you sniffing your butt! Scary scary scary! <:-O    I can sound mean when I want too, I really can!!

So it should be an interesting day. Road trip and then maybe another walk tonight! That would be great.

Hey so got to go to work now and make sure no one comes too close!

Sniff you later


No comments:

Post a Comment